IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BEGIN A RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS CHRIST
RIGHT NOW, RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE, YOU NEED ONLY ASK HIM...
If you've come this far, you probably realize you're about to make the most important decision
of your life.
Jesus said, "Come to me, all you who are weary and
burdened, and I will give you rest." He also said, "whoever comes to me I will never drive away."
So if you ask Him, you will be accepted.
The way believers talk to the Lord is through prayer.
Your prayer should be your own, from your own heart to His. If you're not in the habit of praying, though, you may need an
An example of such a prayer may go something like
Father in Heaven,
I know that I am a sinner
and need forgiveness.
I believe that Your Son Jesus died in my place,
to pay the penalty for my sin, and rose again
for my salvation.
I want to turn from my sinful ways, so I now ask you,
Lord Jesus, to come into my life as my Savior
and my Lord.
In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
The Bible says, "Everyone who calls on the name of
the Lord will be saved." So if you have asked Him into your life, and believe He died to save you, you are a Christian, bound
The difficulties of living as a Christian in a sinful
world are many. Therefore it is essential that you immediately seek other sincere, Bible-believing Christians to help you
sustain your resolve. Both individual Christian friends and a solidly Bible-based Christian church are essential.
What a blessing it is to work with a company who honors and acknowledges the need
for a growing spiritual life. Mary Kay Ash has been quoted as saying, "Take God as your business partner." In order to do
that, you will need to KNOW GOD, HEAR HIS VOICE, and DO HIS WILL. In the course of our day, busy schedules provide little
"left over" time to sit, meditate, read God's Word, and pray. What many have found is that if you begin the day with your
own quiet time....a time alone when your house is quiet, God will reveal His will and His way as you sincerely seek Him. This
priority sets the pace for the day and it's outcomes.
- Jeremiah 33:3 reads "Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."
- Isaiah 40:29-31 reads "He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and
weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like
eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."
- Ephesians 3:20 reads "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine according to his power
that is at work within us..."
- Philippians 4:6,7 reads "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving,
present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds
in Christ Jesus."
- James 4:2,3 reads "...You do not have, because you do not ask God. When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with
wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures."
- John 1:12 reads "Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children